link to Home Page

Planet X: the JIM (let-them-drown) SCOTTI Object [4]

In thread Re: Planet X: Why Sarah Mac FAILS
In Article: <b0jth8$ha5$1@oasis.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti wrote:
> It should be a bright and obvious object like Saturn or
> even brighter, not some faint 20th magnitude noise in
> your images. So where is it Nancy? You can't defy the
> laws of Physics, Nancy.

    What has changed since our last discourse on this
    matter, Jim, when you bailed out after saying that it
    was NOT WITHIN YOUR CURRENT UNDERSTANDING
    of how things work?  Why is a brown dwarf smaller
    than your definition allows, and smoldering rather
    than hot, not possible?  Why is a sling orbit, rather
    than eliptical or egg shaped, not possible?  You send
    in another NASA lackie, Tholen, to explain that orbits
    CANNOT BE DISCUSSED unless they are in accord
    with current human assumptions!  How open minded
    of you.  For you, Jim, snuggled next to the Pope at the
    Pope Scope there in Tucson, the Earth is still flat until
    proven otherwise, and you will NOT entertain any
    concepts that might PROVE it otherwise.  A Catch-22,
    and deliberately so, as this allows the coverup to
    continue.
        ZetaTalk™

Quoting from the last Scotti exchange:

               (http://www.zetatalk.com/usenet/use90816.htm)