link to Home Page

Re: Jan 25th Havas Images

Jim Scotti wrote in message <b15bt7$pd5$1@oasis.ccit.arizona.edu>
> Steve Havas wrote on Tue, 28 Jan 2003 00:55:29 GMT:
>
> :SH Many people have heard something or another about the
> :SH possibility of a planet coming through and causing problems
> :SH for Earth in the near future. It's not
>
> Of course, because they are hearing it either directly or indirectly
> from a few sources such as you and your ZetaBabble [tm] leader, Nancy.
>
> :SH really a big secret anymore. Coupled with the current bizarre
> :SH world weather and other changes, this can substantiate their
> :SH concerns as the governments have done little to explain what the
> :SH hell is going on with the world right now.
>
> Really.  Ok, lets hear some specific examples.  Not just hearsay.
> Things like its cold on the East coast won't work - it's often cold
> on the East coast at this time of year.  Lets hear a statistical
> analysis of why the current world weather patterns are really different
> from normal world weather.  Not just your gut feeling.  And what
> other changes?  Be specific and no ZetaMumblings [tm] about some
> imagined changes.  I > don't expect you to be able to come up with
> any specifics.

Download the three PDF files on Climate Change and the Financial Services
Industry. A UN report warning of drastic climate changes that threaten the
insurance industry.

http://unepfi.net/

Earthquakes, especially over the last few months, are on the rise worldwide.

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword102.htm