link to Home Page

Re: The "zeta" in ZetaTalk

Article: <59q2k0$bil@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: The "zeta" in ZetaTalk
Date: 25 Dec 1996 02:13:20 GMT

In article <32C00031.5DD9@earthlink.net> Michael crows:
> Now you've got her pissed off guys! I've never seen "Tickle Me Nancy"
> respond to a personal thread before! WOW!
> This IS a new turn of events. Even now she's taken to defend
> her (not the Zetas?) position.
> Michael Cunningham <hydromachine@earthlink.net>

Um .. you think YOU GUYS have ME coming out to engage? Hhahahahaha!

I'd like to point out that a month ago the postings were 1) don't respond to her and she'll go away, 2) don't speak her name and she'll go away, 3) ignore her and she'll go away.

Now, I've got you ALL posting like fury, REAL arguments as well as the silly trash you think is not off-topic here on sci.astro, and you think YOU've got ME going. Yup, blind as a bat and stupid as a stone, this one.

Please note that where this line of discussion is off-topic for sci.astro, in my opinon, it is Michael who started it. I fully expect that I, NOT Michael, will get chastized for this posting, and he won't even get a mention. That's the way it goes here, on sci.astro, where the shepards rule.

Did all those Tickle Me Nancy get even a mention as being off topic? Even a whisper? Nope .