link to Home Page

Re: PERTURBATIONS - the Zetas Explain - # 1

Article: <59ugn9$clp@dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: PERTURBATIONS - the Zetas Explain - # 1
Date: 26 Dec 1996 18:38:33 GMT

In article <32C0F58A.2232@acs.tamu.edu> Eric Kline writes
> Nancy wrote:
>> Both planet orbits have also altered in their SHAPES, but as
>> this challenges the first human notion it is never addressed.
>
> Cleverly put, but your concluding statement is wrong. What
> you've described, poorly I might add, is a gravity assist. This
> 'notion', which you claim is never addressed, was in fact
> utilized by the planetary missions Pioneer 10 and 11, Voyager
> 1 and 2, and Galileo.
> eric kline <emk9267@acs.tamu.edu>

If you'll read what the Zetas said, they said that notion #1 and #2 are not placed alongside as there are discrepancies between the two that humans DO NOT WANT TO ADDRESS. Please learn to read, Eric dear, before your fingers are allowed to wander over the keys! Or perhaps you're deliberatly misquoting.