link to Home Page

ASTEROID BELT - the Zetas Explain (was PERTURBATIONS)

Article: <59ugup$25e@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: ASTEROID BELT - the Zetas Explain (was PERTURBATIONS)
Date: 26 Dec 1996 18:42:33 GMT

In article <32C1A816.2642@worldnet.att.net> Christopher Scott states:
> ZetaTalk[TM] states:
>> 1. The fact that, almost invariably, all the planets orbit in the
>> same direction is presumed to be due to the original path of the
>> planets being conveniently all in the same direction.
>> Conveniently, that is, for the notion.
>
> RE discomforting notion #1:
>
> Your arguement assumes that the planets formed elsewhere and
> then got caught up in the Sun's gravitation, they did not. They
> formed out of much smaller bits and pieces of rock and dust and
> gas. This debris orbited the Sun all in the same direction. As
> the planets gathered more material (both rocky and gas planets)
> they began to gain more and more mass, but still followed the
> original direction of the orbiting debris.
> Christopher Scott <CJScott@worldnet.att.net>

The Zetas didn't say it was THEIR theory that the stuff of planets arrived to begin their long journey around the Sun from the same direction, they said it was the HUMAN presumption. This was HUMAN notion 1. Re YOUR theory, Chris, or the theory you postulated, the Zetas want to respond.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Let me quote your statement, "This debris orbited the Sun all in the same direction". Why? This would have not only been a coincidence in YOUR solar system, but all the others you have observed as well? All just convenience? What started the motion? What selected the direction? Humans find our explanation of the Sun's own internal rotation CAUSING the elliptical plane, the direction that planets revolve around the sun, etc. to be absurd. Well, their theories are so full of holes as to be utterly nebulous! NOTHING FITS! Its a theory that has NO BASIS in the physical world around you!

We wish to thank Chris for being brave enough to post the human theory in the first place, so this discussion can take place. He is a man of supreme courage, seeing what Nancy goes through on these message boards, Tickle Me Nancy and insanity charges to now posting her personal home and phone number on these international boards, an unheard of step! All this because we are just another poster? Not likely. All this because we threaten the shepherds greatly, from exposing their Hale-Bopp fraud to pointing to the 12th Planet's approach. They want us OFF the boards and discredited, and since they can't do it honorably by beating us in debate, they use every underhanded method that the shepherds of the sheep of sci.astro allow.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <32C1A816.2642@worldnet.att.net> Christopher Scott states:
> Planets did not arrive here in some forward motion straight line
> and just all convieniently assumed the same orbital direction as you
> have stated. They all (except Pluto which most likely came from
> the asteroid belt at the edges of the system. Which is in fact, remains
> of the original debris disk that the planets formed from.) formed in
> the debris belt and kept the same orbital direction of the belt as a
> whole.
> Christopher Scott <CJScott@worldnet.att.net>

Don't you think it odd that the Asteroid Belt has large chunks, and that is the ONLY place such chunks are found, orbiting? I realize there is a minor planet or asteroid here and there, but the Asteroid Belt is distinct for the sheer amount of trash there. The Zetas want me to post their prior ZetaTalk on the Asteroid Belt, on the web lo these many months.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM] on Asteroid Belt)

ZetaTalk: Asteroid Belt

The Asteroid Belt, full of gravel and boulders, did not get there by accident. When your Solar System formed matter was into clumping together, and did not overlook this one little orbit around this one little Sun for some odd reason. For those who argue otherwise, we ask why all the other planetary orbits are free of this scatter, and why the Earth is lopsided, the land in the main on one side and the waters in the main on the other. The two relate.

Long before there was highly evolved life on the Earth, it rode that orbit, which happened to be smack dab in the path of the 12th Planet. In due time, more than violent Pole Shifts and wobbly orbits resulted, a monumental collision between the emerging Earth and a traveler drawn along by the gravitational pull of the 12th Planet occurred. This collision did not just involve the emerging Earth, then almost entirely a water planet, and the traveler, as matter went in every direction and the impacts were fierce. Your Solar System, in fact, had several more planets in orbit than it does today, in orbit close enough to the Asteroid Belt to be considered within it. Shattered matter, moving at differing speeds, bumping into each other and slinging off into different directions, were missiles of death for some time. One disaster followed another, until at last there were no more hapless planets to be pelted into pieces.

The Earth, her waters scattered more readily than her bulk, wobbled out of orbit at the initial impact. Her wobble took her, eventually, into her present orbit, closer to the Sun. Here she has formed her present oval shape bit by bit, under the periodic visits of her larger brother, the 12th Planet, who gives her no peace. She is still attempting to fill in the gaping hole, the scar from that devastating impact, the gaping expanse between the Americas and the Pacific Rim - the broad Pacific Ocean.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com
http://www.zetatalk.com