link to Home Page

Re: SPIN - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5aec12$7gf@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: SPIN - the Zetas Explain
Date: 1 Jan 1997 18:56:34 GMT

In article <32C810F7.3685@earthlink.net> Michael Cunningham writes
> If we were to believe your theory, then hurricanes could be
> tornadoes IF nature made them small enough.
> Michael Cunningham <hydromachine@earthlink.net>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Precisely. The phenomenon is the same but the size of the area affected differs. You learned nothing during your stint observing these phenomena, proof that time spent on a task does not translate into the capacity to THINK.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <32C810F7.3685@earthlink.net> Michael Cunningham writes
> Spin does not accumulate in an object.
> Michael Cunningham <hydromachine@earthlink.net>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Oops, you've contradicted you fellow humans who prate the angular momentum theory endlessly. Per these humans, motion does not get DESTROYED, ergo it MUST accumulate as it CANNOT GO AWAY. Note this is not OUR theory, but a human theory endlessly spread upon this message board. Nevertheless, we do not expect any human to argue with or correct Michael, as his simply minded statements are not a threat to the establishment. We are.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])