link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5aebri$cub@dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 1 Jan 1997 18:53:38 GMT

In article <32C75498.62EE@acs.tamu.edu> Eric Kline writes
> Don't confuse practical terms with reality. The best explanation
> for gravity is warped space/time. That most people don't know
> this doesn't change the reality of warped space/time.
> eric kline <emk9267@acs.tamu.edu>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Do you realize how silly you sound? If this is the case, that this is the BEST explaination, they why do you teach your children otherwise? We didn't say that Einstein was wrong. We said his theories are not practical in the everyday world that humans live in. Are you arguing otherwise? You are NOT. You're simply arguing to be able to say that you are arguing. Get an argument first, THEN argue. You're leaving the house undressed.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])