link to Home Page

Re: SPIN - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5aj8fm$57l@dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: SPIN - the Zetas Explain
Date: 3 Jan 1997 15:26:46 GMT

In article <5agluf$bpr@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neill writes
> You say speed is faster at the center, I (and quite a few other
> people) say it's faster at the periphery.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
This is terminology, which we explained. Theoretical speed is fastest at the center. You're arguing just to argue. If a man is walking at 5 mph to the wash room at the back of a plane flying in the air at 400 mph, do you say he is moving only at 5 mph and that's that? If you were having this discussion with ANYONE outside of ourselves, you wouldn't think of presenting such a dunce statement! The smaller the area involved, the faster the spin, this was our point. To avoid GIVING us this simple point, you find some reason to argue, over nothing.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])