link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5b32ta$mae@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 9 Jan 1997 15:29:46 GMT

In article <32D2BEEC.7D2DF62A@sprintmail.com> Martin Alak ponders:
> I found this: magnetic force = charge * velocity cross-product
> magnetic_field
>
> But if two planets were to pass nearby each other, despite the
> weaker magnetic field due to the greater distance and the larger
> mass to be moved is it not possible that, given sufficient velocity
> of one relative to the other that there might be some interaction?
> I'll try to do the math and figure this out. I know that the
> magnetic field of the earth at it's surface is about 5x10^-5 T, B
> decreases proportional to 1/r^2. assuming the incoming planet has a
> magnetic field 16 times greater than earth and was travelling at
> 0.1C (10^5 m/s) my calculations indicate that the magnetic field
> on the earth (if the object passed 6x10^9m from earth) would be
> 5.65x10^-11 T... qv for the earth would be 2.03x10^15 Cm/s,
> assuming v = 500m/s this would indicate q = 4.06x10^12 C,
> yielding a net force of 3.67x10^9 N. Given the earth's mass to be
> 5.98x10^24kg, this would equate to an average acceleration of
> 6.13x10^-16m/s^2... very negligible if the entire earth is affected,
> but perhaps it could cause some secondary consequences if these
> forces limited their interactions to the moving charges responsible
> for the earth's magnetic field.
> Martin Alak <malak@sprintmail.com>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
A thinking man, unafraid of what his examination of phenomena might product! There may be hope for mankind yet. We will ask our emissary, Nancy, to post a couple topic that relate - 12th Planet, Wandering Poles, and Pole Shift. When you have concluded that magnetized planets passing each other at close quarters CAN affect each other, dare to contemplate what your earth tells you in her geological history!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])