link to Home Page

Re: POLE SHIFT - The Zetas Explain

Article: <5b8ru3$h01@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: POLE SHIFT - The Zetas Explain
Date: 11 Jan 1997 20:07:31 GMT

In article <5b6qpn$fu6$2@news.sas.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
> the chart of this 12th planets pass on your web page is shown
> somewhere in the constellation of Eradinus.
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

Please tell me at what point you lose it, Paul. On the Comet Watch page at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03g.htm

There are several graphics available. One is on that page and shows two different angles taken against the Earth's elliptical plane, 11 and 32 degrees. I assume this is not the one you're complaining about. One is available after you click on the hot words Point of Passage, and shows the 32 degree dive UP through the elliptical plane, with the 12th positioned not quite between the Earth and Sun. There are three more graphics showing the location as viewed from Earth on April, '95, August, '96, and the last graphic showing also the projected placements in the sky AS VIEWED FROM EARTH up to the point of passage. What this is saying is that one looking out toward Orion as the point of passage is near will see the big guy roaring in, straight on, essentially, if they look toward that place in the sky.

Now .. what confused you? Oh! Never mind, you explain your confusion in another post, stating:

In article <5b6q2q$fu6$1@news.sas.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
> Yet when I look at your chart, I see that the passage (as written
> on your chart) occurs a full 25+ degrees below the ecliptic.
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

Paul, the diagram displayed when you click on the hot word Path, the one showing where the 12th can be seen AS VIEWED FROM EARTH, shows you where you'll find it UP UNTIL THE POINT OF PASSAGE. At passage, and after passage, its somewhere else. I'll change the word describing that view from Earth from "passage" to "near passage". Hows that.