link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5b8sdg$hdd@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 11 Jan 1997 20:15:44 GMT

In article <32d719ba.1528256@news.adnc.com>Guy Williams states:
> I remember hearing of an experiment with two steel balls.
> One was spun at 27,000 rpm and was dropped at a height equal
> to the non-spinning ball. The spinning ball dropped faster.
> Could you tell me why?
> purusha@adnc.com (Guy Williams)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Indeed, as the spinning ball went with the flow, as you say, in line with strong elements in the Earth's core, which are moving, and all the little side eddies that occur in more liquid parts of the core. An experiment with the spinning ball running contrary to the normal spin direction for that part of the globe would have had opposite results, with the spinning balls dropping slower. The ball that fell straight was dealing with MORE that the tug of gravity, it was dealing with the tug of a spin, wanting to begin. It was listening to two voices, being pulled sideways as well as down. It would seem that such a small thing as temporarily lining up with the slow motion of the Earth's core would not give the spinning ball that much advantage, but the advantage is cumulative. Here we are again, about to use that dreaded term - cumulative drag. The spinning ball has LESS cumulative drag to overcome before it goes with the flow.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])