link to Home Page

Re: POLE SHIFT - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5bc4pb$1a8@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: POLE SHIFT - the Zetas Explain
Date: 13 Jan 1997 01:56:59 GMT

In article <5bbbko$i9i$1@news.sas.ab.ca>Paul Campbell writes:
> Nancy (saquo@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>> Please tell me at what point you lose it, Paul. On the Comet
>> Watch page at
>>
>> : http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03g.htm
>
> [extensive explaination snipped]
>
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

Paul I've (hopefully) incorporated correction to any and all confusion points, as follows:

  1. the Comet Watch page refers to the plane of the ECLIPTIC rather than the elliptic
  2. the Path page and diagram refer to the last place in the sky that the 12th will be viewed from as its in its final approach as the APPROACH TO PASSAGE rather than the Point of Passage

In other words, when its at that point, it's upon us. Hope to have that all on the web before the morrow.