link to Home Page

HALE-BOPP vs 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5blhnt$kt3@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: HALE-BOPP vs 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 16 Jan 1997 15:33:17 GMT

In article <wayne.t.hally.691.02733EBD@tek.com> Wayne Hally asks:
> So Nancy and your alien counterparts, let me just get this
> straight. You insist that comet Hale-Bopp is not a comet, it
> is really the 12th planet. Am I correct about this?
> wayne.t.hally@tek.com (Wayne T. Hally)

Dear benighted Wayne, please give us the Zeta quote that leads you to think that they have EVER said Hale-Bopp was the 12th Planet. I've place a direct reference to the Hale-Bopp goodies from the ZetaTalk home page at both

http://www.zetatalk.com

so it will be easy for folks to avoid being misled by the likes of Wayne. That was the HOPE of the Hale-Bopp conspirators, that folks would get the two confused, and after Hale-Bopp pooped out and passed in time without geological cataclysms they would say "oh, no worry, that was only a false alarm." The 12th Planet, as I've posted I don't know how many times, comes from ORION and returns to Sagittarius. Hale-Bopp's published orbit is opposite to that. The Zetas opening statements on Hale-Bopp, posted zillions of times on this Usenet message board alone, were:

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM] dated August 6, 1995)
... It has the same appearance as the 12th Planet at the current time - a blurry glowing orb that seems to stand still. But Hale-Bopp is not even coming from the same direction as the 12th Planet. How has the elliptical path of Hale-Bopp been calculated, such that it simulates the elliptical path ascribed to the 12th Planet? How was the periodic nature of Hale-Bopp calculated to be close to the periodic nature of the 12th Planet? How coincidental, and the results published and seared into the memory of the populace before the data can be examined or questioned.

... As time passes, just as with the Roswell autopsy tapes, the foundation of these claims will be eroded. By 1996 or 1997, the supposed arrival time of Hale-Bopp, the truth will be well known. What will not be well known is that the real danger is still on its way. The 12th Planet, a true messenger of death, will not even get the attention the fraudulent Hale-Bopp is getting today. That's because it's a real threat, not a diversion. Don't look to Sagittarius, look to[Orion] , and keep looking!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])