link to Home Page

Re: 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5blhpi$kts@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 16 Jan 1997 15:34:10 GMT

In article <5bf1n6$1c3@alpha.sky.net> Rob Robinson writes:
>> In article <5b4fg8$5v1@alpha.sky.net>
>>> She still has not answered my DIRECT question on how she
>>> figured Hale-Bopp will occult Gamma Andromedae.
>>> robinson@sky.net (Rob Robinson)
>>
>> Nancy (saquo@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>> I thought I did that with great specificity, posting the details
>> from Skymap on this very Usenet board last year.
>
> No Dice Nancy. I asked what SOFTWARE you used to
> determine HB was going to occult Gamma Andromedae.
> robinson@sky.net (Rob Robinson)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
What absurdity is THIS! The published orbits of Hale-Bopp were being changed steadily to MOVE the orbit such that it would occult Gamma Andromedae, a double star, at perihelion. We were proving this point WITH THE CONSPIRATORS OWN DATA, THE ORBITAL ELEMENT AND RA AND DEC IVEN. If a murderer describes on the stand the details of how he committed the murder, in his own words, must this then be tossed out because it wasn't captured on a wire tap? You make no sense!

Did you visit the web site and look at the documentation our emissary, Nancy, compiled? With no explanation, the orbital elements given by the IAU, NASA, and JPL were steadily moved such that an occultation would occur. A tighter turnabout at the Sun, for instance. On what basis did JPL conclude that THIS would occur?
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

That spot on the web can now be easily reached off the ZetasTalk home page. Take the Hale-Bopp link off the home page, and in one of the three linking paragraphs take the Occult Gamma Andromedae link, at either of

http://www.zetatalk.com