link to Home Page

Re: 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5c0pg1$720@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 20 Jan 1997 21:53:05 GMT

In article <5bmkq2$emo@alpha.sky.net> Rob Robinson writes:
> Nancy (saquo@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>> What absurdity is THIS! The published orbits of Hale-Bopp
>> were being changed steadily to MOVE the orbit such that it
>> would occult Gamma Andromedae, a double star, at perihelion.
>> We were proving this point WITH THE CONSPIRATORS
>> OWN DATA, THE ORBITAL ELEMENT AND RA AND DEC
>
> Take those published elements that NASA & JPL are
> MOVING (wrong terminology there but in your words not
> mine), and put those into any good plotting planetarium
> program (I personally use The Guide), and NO
> OCCULTATION OCCURS.
> robinson@sky.net (Rob Robinson)

All this proves is that due to the Zetas calling them on this, they CEASED to program the orbital elements such that an occultation would occur. The Zetas certainly screamed that on this message board repeatedly. To continue with that direction would have given the Zetas a win, something NASA bends over backwards to avoid. By the way, I used the Skymap software to see where the orbital elements were leading. All that's on the ZetaTalk web site.

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword900.htm