link to Home Page

Re: RETROGRADE ORBITS - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5c0phl$og0@sjx-ixn2.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: RETROGRADE ORBITS - the Zetas Explain
Date: 20 Jan 1997 21:53:57 GMT

In article <5blnjo$s6t@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neills writes:
>>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>>> Right. Oceans heating up by couple degrees so that the
>>> oceans world wide are 6" higher on the beaches (since heat
>>> rises, this is NOT from global warming). Magnetic diffusion.
>>> Slowing rotation. Wild weather. Leaps in the number of deep
>>> (550-650 KM) earthquakes since mid 1980's. Where you
>>> been?
>>
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> Are you suggesting that the oceans have risen 6" worldwide
>> on the beaches, with a full degree or more rise in temperature,
>> which has been recorded as arising from the DEPTHS, because
>> the air has warmed? What kind of gibberish is THAT!
>
> Nancy, perhaps you haven't yet noticed that I am sitting at
> Environment Canada's computational center, surrounded by
> meteorologists and climate scientists. I am perfectly aware
> of what it is that they are saying. It is nothing evenly remotely
> like what you just farted onto the net.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Ah, so you're a weather EXPERT! Then perhaps you'd like to share with us YOUR understanding of why and how the oceans have heated by a couple degrees, the oceans having risen by 6" worldwide, and relate this to Global Warming as you claim. Please do be specific in your explanation. How and where does the heat drop? Don't fail to include an explanation as to how the heat not only drops but pools deep in ocean trenches. Is this theory supported by measurements, or just a theory tossed out into the gap-mouthed faces of the gullible populace? We eagerly await your explanation.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])