link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5c0pjs$74j@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 20 Jan 1997 21:55:08 GMT

In article <5blp2u$s6t@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neill writes:

>>> The centrepital force relationship can be easily measured
>>> in experiments here on earth (high school students do this
>>> with string, weight, and spring scale). I then showed how,
>>> based upon actual data from our solar system, the two forces
>>> happen to balance for each of the planets.
>>> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)
>>
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> High school experiments with centrifugal force are NOT
>> scientific, : nor do they in any way measure the equality in
>> forces! ... the centrifugal force is continually reinforced by
>> pulling from the student's arm,
>
> No, in experiments I've seen (and done) the string is passed
> through a small opening in a stationary, flat, horizontal table.
> The weight is caused to rotate circularly at the end of the string.
> The tension in the string then represents the centrepital force.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Are you being deliberately dense? Are we pretending here that because the tug is caused by the edge of an opening in the center of a table that this differs from the hand at the end of a student's arm? The weight at the end of the string is being THROWN in either case, jerked from a stationary position at a length away from the center and prevented from continuing a forward motion by being centered to either the student or table.

You're missing something in your explaination. You say "the weight is caused to rotate circularly at the end of the string". Caused to rotate? Everyone meditates and wishes real hard? An external force begins the motion, in any case THROWING the weight in a direction, and thereafter continuing the throw in some manner by tugging on the string attached to the center, else the experiment is very short lived.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <5blp2u$s6t@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>> the simulated gravity attraction of a sun is done by a string
>> that is fixed and cannot reflect variability.
>
> No, gravity is not being measured. Centrepital force is. As
> an aside though, no variablility is seen in the centrepital force
> either. The experiment verifies the equation for centrepital force
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Wrong, wrong, wrong! This experiment was cited by you as PROOF that centrifugal force is what keeps the planets a distance from the sun! As a COUNTER FORCE to gravity. Must you cut everything up into little pieces in order to contemplate it at all? Take in the WHOLE SCOPE! How fast must the center turn, dragging the object about it, for a given weight to pull at the end of the string. THIS is what you're offering up! Its truly a nothing, and has such little relationship to what goes on between the planets and their sun to be not worth mentioning. Yet this is the cornerstone of your argument! There is NO RELATIONSHIP!

(End ZetaTalk[TM])