link to Home Page

Re: HALE-BOPP vs 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5c0q17$mnp@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: HALE-BOPP vs 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 20 Jan 1997 22:02:15 GMT

In article <32DEF8B2.31ED@navix.net> David Knisley writes:
> Here is what COMET HALE-BOPP looked like this morning.
> For more information on it, check out the Hale-Bopp Web page:
> http://www.halebopp.com
> "David W. Knisely" <dk84538@navix.net>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
We would recommend that people NOT take David Knisley's word for ANYTHING. This man lies, and wishes to have the sheep of sci.astro take his word for the appearance of this fraud. Why does the readership need HIS descriptions of what Hale-Bopp looks like, at this point in time? Is it not supposed to be a glorious panorama across the sky at this point? Is it not to take the breath of the beholder away at this point? The comet of the millennium? A comet of such massive proportions that it was outbursting out past Jupiter?

Now no one can find it, but we should take David Knisley's word for it? We hope that even the sheep of sci.astro are a bit uncomfortable with this scenario, and will post what THEY see at the orbit location posted for this fraud. Tails pointing in the WRONG direction? No tail at all? Precisely. You're looking at whatever happens to be in the sky at that RA and Dec, nothing more. If you allow yourself to be led past perihelion with this nonsense of having your shepherd TELL you what he hopes you'll believe is up there, then you're all beyond hope.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])