link to Home Page

Re: 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5caji8$5ii@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 24 Jan 1997 15:13:12 GMT

In article <5c0rrb$8q5@alpha.sky.net> Rob Robinson writes:
> Nancy (saquo@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>> All this proves is that due to the Zetas calling them on this,
>> they CEASED to program the orbital elements such that an
>> occultation would occur. The Zetas certainly screamed that
>> on this message board repeatedly. To continue with that
>> direction would have given the Zetas a win, something
>> NASA bends over backwards to avoid. By the way, I used
>> the Skymap software to see where the orbital elements were
>> leading. All that's on the ZetaTalk web site.
>
> NASA HAS NOT CEASED PUBLISHING ELEMENTS:
>

> 1997 Jan 12.0 1997 Mar 13.0
> e=.9950918 e=.9950959
> q=.9141138 q=.9141015
> Node=282.470878 Node=282.470690
> w=130.589797 w=130.590914
> i=89.429555 i=89.420410
> Tp= 1997 Apr 1.134271 Tp= 1.134718

> robinson@sky.net (Rob Robinson)

I ran these orbital elements into my Skymap program and see that NASA has indeed moved the perihelion placement AWAY from occulting Gamma Andromedae. I note with amusement that this only occurred AFTER the Zetas called them on this occultation maneuver. See
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword900.htm

at the ZetaTalk web site for those details.