link to Home Page

Re: 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5cmn4i$kgt@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12TH PLANET - the Zetas Explain
Date: 29 Jan 1997 05:27:46 GMT

In article <5catrp$egm@news.Hawaii.Edu> David Tholen states:
>> Rob Robinson writes:

>>> 1997 Jan 12.0 1997 Mar 13.0
>>> e=.9950918 e=.9950959
>>> q=.9141138 q=.9141015
>>> Node=282.470878 Node=282.470690
>>> w=130.589797 w=130.590914
>>> i=89.429555 i=89.420410
>>> Tp= 1997 Apr 1.134271 Tp= 1.134718

>> I ran these orbital elements into my Skymap program and see that
>> NASA has indeed moved the perihelion placement AWAY from occulting
>> Gamma Andromedae. I note with amusement that this only occurred
>> AFTER the Zetas called them on this occultation maneuver.
>
> Balderdash. Please reproduce any set of orbital elements from
> the past year that shows any occultation with this star. Be sure
> to provide the source.
> tholen@ifa.hawaii.edu

The source is NASA, JPL, and the IAU. This was posted just recently, David, or I guess I pointed to my web site where I documented the results when their orbital elements were put into Skymap. I'll point you there again!
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword900.htm

and here's the hypertext from that page, which points in dozen of directions to the orbital elements I mentioned and the analysis the Zetas guided me to. It's a quick read, David, go check it out at the site! I've [CAPITALIZED AND BRACKETED] the hot words below that lead to additional pages on that web site, David, so you can see what you're missing! Check it out!

The [ORIGINAL] orbit was published by Don Marchholz on September 12, 1995, then by [SKY & TELESCOPE] in November, 1995, then by the [MINOR PLANET CENTER] on February 22, 1996 then by the [IAU] on May 27, 1996, then by Dan Yeomans of [JPL] on May 28, 1996, then by Don Dubbrick of [NASA] on June 5, 1996 who stated that the orbit would be available as a downloaded file upon request, and then by [JPL AGAIN] on June 28, 1996.

What was discovered and posted on the sci.astro Usenet message board is deception and manipulation of the orbit such that it moves to [OCCULT GAMMA ANDROMEDAE], , a large double star, at perihelion when the public will be most likely to be looking for Hale-Bopp. Manipulation tactics include making changes now that will only cause a noticeable change later as a [FLARE AT PERIHELION], even though this caused the orbit to [ZIP ZAG] in the process and even [PERTURB AWAY] from Jupiter as it passed this gravitational giant, but the significant [ORBIT RIG] was was to tighten the eccentricity and the distance to the Sun at perihelion without reason or explaination. By November, 1996 it had become apparent that NASA and JPL [HIDING HALE-BOPP] pictures. The Hubble pictures of Hale-Bopp had been given exclusivly to a Principal Investigator. A [13 MONTH PERIOD] had passed without any Hubble pictures of Hale-Bopp made available to the public, in contract to comet Hyakutake in 1996 which had these pictures immediately available to the public. Just then [JPL ANNOUNCED] that they would no longer post Hale-Bopp pictures, just as Hale-Bopp was to begin its long touted brilliant display at perihelion. The [ZETAS PREDICTED] on November 24, 1996 that the Principal Investigator would release photos, and address but not answer several outstanding questions. Less than a week later, on November 30, 1996, the [ARTICLE APPEARED], proving the [ZETAS RIGHT] on 8 of their 9 predictions.