link to Home Page

Nancys "productivity" ...

Article: <5cmnd5$odv@sjx-ixn4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Nancys "productivity" ...
Date: 29 Jan 1997 05:32:21 GMT

In article <32ECB376.11E@sni.de> Volker Hetzer comments:
> I was just wondering a bit about Nancy's productivity. She
> keeps several threads entertained for months, is able to come
> up with a siginficant number of abstruse ideas in nearly every
> post AND keeps a big web site. In contrast, I (having a job
> to do) have trouble finding the time to just follow the threads!
> So is she
> * a bored housewife
> * an alias for a group of comedians
> * a new expert system just passing the turing test?
>Volker Hetzer <hetzer.abg@sni.de>

Or she's keeping up with the threads and able to post those sterling, gripping, and wildly popular ZetaTalk topics because SHE'S JUST TAKING DICTATION. Which is closer to the truth. I listen to the concept, put words to it, read it back for clarification, etc. Of course, I do spend a lot of hours attending to all of this, putting in 18 hour days when my job is included in the mix. I'm very dedicated, taking this all very seriously. My honor to be the typist, and very important communications being made and all.

Besides, Volker, I'm of German stock like yourself, and you know what THAT means. :-)