link to Home Page

Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5cmnbl$4jk@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: GRAVITY - the Zetas Explain
Date: 29 Jan 1997 05:31:33 GMT

In article <5chjq0$o5h@pollux.cmc.doe.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>Greg Neill (ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca) wrote:
>> Nancy (saquo@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <Pine.OSF.3.91.970120234721.13862C-100000@zuaxp0.star.ucl.ac.uk>
>>>
>>> (Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>>> You're not expressing an equal gravity and repulsion force
>>> here. Are 3 and 2 equal distances apart? Try that equation
>>> as 3/r^3 = 3/r^2. Does this represent what we said, that the
>>> forces would be equal at a certain point when large objects
>>> approach each other?
>>> (End ZetaTalk[TM])
>>
>> Tut tut, Nancy. You're understanding of math is deficient. In
>> Mr. Townsend's example, when r = 1 the equation balances and
>> the field strengths are equal. At other distances they would be
>> unequal.
>
> Pardon me for following up my own post, but I wish to correct a
> small error I just realized I had made. In Mr. Townsend's
> example, the equations balance when r = 3/2, and it is in Nancy's
> example where they would balance at r = 1.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

I'm personally hopelessly lost here, as I'm not sure what the 3 and 2 on the top are supposed to represent, even though this has been explained as a "field strength". Does r=distance then? Anyway, I may be confused, but the Zetas want to speak to this. This is their gig anyway.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
NEITHER interpretation represents the repulsion force, as we have been repeatedly stating! Stop fussing about with an erroneous equation and come up with a second try! Come now, are you unable to attempt this? Here's the specifications. The repulsion force is not as strong as the force of gravity at long distances, but has a faster upward curve than gravity upon approach. At a certain distance apart the repulsion force and force of gravity EQUAL, and there the planets stall, suspended at this distance from each other. At this point

Here's a big clue. The planets are staying the distance away from the Sun that they do, BECAUSE of the repulsion force, primarily. To some degree they are taking each other into consideration, but their attraction to the Sun is the overwhelming influence in why they are where they are in their orbits. You've estimated the mass of the Sun. You've estimated the mass of the planets. You may not be on target in these estimates, but they'll give you a basis for toying around with this matter. Won't you try?
(End ZetaTalk[TM])