link to Home Page

Re: HALE-BOPP Pictures NOW?

Article: <5d0tp0$15m@sjx-ixn10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: HALE-BOPP Pictures NOW?
Date: 2 Feb 1997 02:22:24 GMT

In article <32F20EB6.2363@ap.stmarys.ca> David Lane profers:
> I've just made available a few hale-bopp images taken
> Thursday morning with a 0.41m cassegrain/ST8. There's
> also a 30 frame mpeg animation of 20 minutes of motion there.
> You can find these images off of:
> http://apwww.stmarys.ca/dlane
> David Lane <dlane@ap.stmarys.ca>

This was in a posting called New Hale-Bopp Images (and a movie) available. WOW, I didn't know this was out here when I posted my circus comes to town analogy, what's wrong with this picture, etc. But did I hit the nail on the head or what! David's saying, "hey, look at my pictures!" just as Hale-Bopp is supposed to be smeared across the sky in high drama, and what I predicted was: