link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5d0tt5$d55@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 2 Feb 1997 02:24:37 GMT

In article <5cvfo8$ce6@electra.saaf.se> Paul Schlyter asserts:
> She claims the comet Hale-Bopp does not exist but is a fraud.
> Right now Hale-Bopp shines brightly, at almost 2nd magnitude,
> in the constellarion Aquila - just as predicted.
> pausch@electra.saaf.se (Paul Schlyter)

Or so says YOU, Paul! We can all trust Paul Schlyter and David Tholen on this matter, THEY ANNOUNCED HALE-BOPP IN THE EARLY DAYS. In other words, folks, they were in on the game plan from the beginning. Go into the archives and check it out. Both these guys, right in there with the IAU and NASA and Hale, talking it up. And just because they work for an observatory or hang the title or astronomer on their name doesn't make them automatically HONEST.

Are we getting the straight poop on Planet X, a.k.a. the 12th Planet, which centuries of astronomers KNEW was out there, which the IRAS team located in 1983, a discovery that appeared on the front page of the Washington Post .. and then all silence until NASA could come up with its lame excuse about new probe data explaining away why the astronomers of old (who by the way found all those other outlying planets with the same methods) sensed something else out there still?

Hey! We can trust these guys, can't we? Would they lie?