link to Home Page

Re: HALE-BOPP Pictures NOW?

Article: <5dcpq6$7tm@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: HALE-BOPP Pictures NOW?
Date: 6 Feb 1997 14:28:22 GMT

Below, Shepherds in red alert :-) Seems a bit more like yellow alert, actually, but the up-tick is there.

In article <5d1qfv$g3c@electra.saaf.se> Paul Schlyter writes:
> I've given up trying to have a meaningful conversation WITH
> Nancy. But I've certainly not given up to inform others about
> the madness of Nancy's claims. Mostly I do this in email though,
> to avoid polluting this newsgroup further.
> pausch@electra.saaf.se (Paul Schlyter)

Please not that PAUL SCHLYTER ADMITS THAT LIKE A TRUE SHEPHER HE E-MAILS THOSE WHO RESPOND TO THE ZETAS ON SCI-ASTRO. Gee, aren't the folks reading and posting on sci.astro adults, Paul, able to think for themselves and all? Why is it you take it upon youself to e-mail them if they respond to a ZetaTalk post?

In article <5d1b71$cne@news.Hawaii.Edu> David Tholen writes:
> And now we have movies showing its motion with respect to
> the background stars. So much for being so many position
> on the head of a pin, as you claimed earlier.
> tholen@galileo.ifa.hawaii.edu

Gee, David, IF HALE-BOPP IS SUPPOSED TO BE VISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE AND MOVING, WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PROVE THIS TO THE PUBLIC? Can't they see for themselves if it's moving?

In article <5d04bn$v90$5@news.mhv.net> Thomas Randall writes:
> Bob,
> We've all tried teaching her, you will FAIL. She will NOT
> listen, ever. IGNORE her nonsense. She will go away. It is
> TOTALLY USELESS to respond to her.
> trandall@mhv.net

Gee Thomas, why are you admonishing Bobo to stop trying when the Zetas have been utterly ignoring him? He posts non-arguments! I guess Bobo is your friend, and won't argue with you. Safe bet. You guys play straight man for each other, do you?