link to Home Page

Re: nancy, are you afraid?

Article: <5dni6i$i7k@dfw-ixnews10.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: nancy, are you afraid?
Date: 10 Feb 1997 16:25:54 GMT

In article <32FA550C.46DE@worldnet.att.net> Christopher Scott writes:
> Nancy,
> Why are you ignoring me and the calls for evidence to
> support your claims? Seems to me like you are afraid to
> try as you feel you will not be successful.
> Christopher Scott <CJScott@worldnet.att.net>

You're right that I don't want to translate the Zetas words into Russian or Chinese or Egyptian Hieroglyphics, Chris, as I would surely make mistakes. Translation difficulties are well known, even with a guide book for the traveler firmly in hand. A man asks a woman on the street where he might find a rest room and gets his face slapped and doesn't know why. A couple orders a plate of cheese and finds the waiter bringing roasted pig. Happens all the time, handy translation books for the travelers or no.

The Zetas very patiently told you that, in their last post on this matter. I have a high school degree. I did some math, Algebra and Calculus and Quantum Mechanics, almost 40 years ago, and haven't touched it since. Do I feel qualified to translate the Zetas words into mathematical terms? No!

I have a question for YOU, Chris. Why are you trying to get me to do so? This would surely result in errors on my part, errors that would reflect badly on the Zetas. Is this your goal?