link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5dnif1$6tv@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 10 Feb 1997 16:30:25 GMT

In article <5de4n3$6s2$1@nntp.igs.net> Kent Nickerson writes:
> Also, referring to a previous post, the fact that seabeds have
> been found at high altitudes is commonly known (plate tectonic
> thrusts), that the magnetic poles have wandered and reversed
> is known (its history is preserved in the Atlantic seabed), and
> the evidence of tropical climates in Antarctica is not only
> known, it was shown in that champion of your conspiracy,
> National Geographic (plate tectonics again, where the Earth
> doesn't tilt, but the continents moved.)!
> knickerson@kw.igs.net (Kent Nickerson)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
All explained by continental drift! No so! Lava beds record the direction of magnetization AT THE TIME THE LAVA HARDENS, and the age of lava beds can be determined by your scientists, at least to the extent of what portions are older than others. The lava, frozen to the bedrock where it ended its journey as it flowed from the volcano core, first points in one direction, then another, then another, etc. This sounds a bit more like continental zip-zag, rather than continental drift! Just how did the continent manage to plop itself on the OTHER SIDE OF THE GLOBE for a period of time, and then return?

The answer, of course, is that the crust has been dramatically moved during pole shift, where it slides along with the highly magnetized core. The reason mankind resists this conclusion is due to the terror that acoompanies such a though. Say it isn't so, they cry, and if no one else says it isn't so, they say that to themselves to comfort themselves.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])