link to Home Page

Re: ENERGY WAVES - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5dsoml$1a7@sjx-ixn7.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: ENERGY WAVES - the Zetas Explain
Date: 12 Feb 1997 15:47:33 GMT

In article <32FEC397.51CB@acs.tamu.edu> Eric Kline writes:
> Which particles are the heat particles?
> What is the mass of the supposed heat particle(s)?
> How do they interact with other particles?
> Do they decay? If so, into what?
> eric kline <emk9267@acs.tamu.edu>

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Obviously they are particles you have not yet NAMED! Think back just a hundred years? What did you have then, in the line of subatomic particles? What do you have now? Before the concept of subatomic particles, there was matter and energy, period. You're still on the road to understanding atoms and their components. You know that SOME energy is caused by the movement of particles, such as electricity, but still call heat and magnetism a force or energy field, rather than particles.

You have no name for heat particles, calling this simply "heat". Regarding the mass of these subatomic particles, which are not singular but many, this would be moving into an area that Nancy would not translate well, nor does your math language hold the symbols and concepts we would need in order to convey the concept. Subatomic particles do no "decay", they disburse. What you call decay just demonstrates you lack of understanding of the process you are observing.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])