link to Home Page

Re: ENERGY WAVES - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5dsp1h$5vk@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: ENERGY WAVES - the Zetas Explain
Date: 12 Feb 1997 15:53:21 GMT

In article <5dp0on$1eq@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> The fact that the charge distribution in a water molecule is
> permanently distorted, means that water molecules in liquid
> or solid form will tend to align themselves in definite
> geometric relationships. In fact, X-ray crystallography of
> water (ice) shows exactly the expected relationships. When
> water freezes into ice, it forms a tetrahedral structure that,
> because of its open structure, actually takes up more space
> than the fluid form.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
We believe that's what we SAID. We're not in disagreement here. Just on the issue of WHYand HOW this takes place, not WHAT takes place.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <5dp0on$1eq@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> Nancy, your 'caloric' theory suffers from the fact that it fails
> to predict the behavior of water as being different from other
> substances. It also fails to explain where all these 'caloric
> particles' can come from in a situation where mere friction
> is generating heat. If you are suggesting that the particles are
> being materialized out of nothing, then I imagine that there
> might be a few 'conservation of mass' and 'conservation of
> energy' adherents who might like to take a shot at your ideas.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Heat particles, and sometimes sparks, emerge from friction. You understand the sparks, as being electrons on the move, but have NO explanation for heat other than a conversion from the motion, the friction! In this you are postulating that heat JUST MATERIALIZES! How ludicrous! Do the electrons materialize? Heat and light emerge from explosions, and you explain that the light is protons on the move. Why is it unreasonable that heat particles are also on the move, for the very same reasons that the protons are on the move? Whose explanation suffers here, Greg? Certainly not ours! We're right and you're wrong, admit it!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])