link to Home Page

Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet

Article: <5e58sj$da5@dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet
Date: 15 Feb 1997 21:12:51 GMT

In article: <5ct01u$ina$1@news.sas.ab.ca>Paul Campbell writes:
> Need I remind you that in several places you stated that the
> incoming 12th planet is heading straight at us until it
> approaches "passage".
>
>> The Sun's alter ego in this matter is not an object on your
>> sky maps, but for the purposes of calculating the 12th Planet's
>> orbit, you can assume it be have the same mass as the Sun,
>> and to be at a distance that allows the curve of the ellipse to
>> smooth to an <essentially straight> line between the two
>> orbital foci.
>>
>> As we have mentioned, the 12th Planet's approach at this
>> time, as viewed from Earth, has it essentially standing still.
>> Just as the appearance of the flight of a bird might have it
>> bobbling up or down at bit in flight, as it approaches the
>> observer, if viewed from above the flight the path would
>> appear <straight>,
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

You're making it more difficult than it is, Paul. The Zetas have described the behaviour of the 12th

  1. when out in space between foci,
  2. when approaching the Solar System, and
  3. just before passage.

The 12th behaves DIFFERENTLY during all those times, to a certain extent. Don't our shuttles and probes or even our airplanes behave differently depending on whether they are taking off, soaring high, or landing?

  1. when out in space between foci it travels on a path that is like two train tracks laid side by side, very close to a straight line path between the two foci. A LONG elliptical orbit. At this point it is 11 degrees below the eclipic and approaching from the lower right hand side of Orion.
  2. when approaching the Solar System is first is brushed into a counterclockwise orbit along with all the other planets in our Solar System by the sweeping arms from the Sun, and pulling up into the ecliptic. This is where you will find it until 1998. As the 12th Planet comes closer and the sweeping arms get stronger, the 12th Planet begins its retrograde motion, moving clockwise along the eliptic. This is where you will find it during 1998 into early 2003. At this point it is on the ecliptic.
  3. During the last couple months, as it positions to zoom through our solar system at a 32 degree angle. It drops rapidly from the ecliptic. At this point it is diving to 32 degrees below the ecliptic.

In article: <5ct01u$ina$1@news.sas.ab.ca>Paul Campbell writes:
> Or how about the drawing you have at
> http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03g.htm
>
> That shows the path of the 12th planet as seen from the side of
> the solar system. During the outer reaches of your diagram you
> show a straight line up until it gets close to the solar system.
> Furthermore that line is 11 degrees below the ecliptic.
> scopedr@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca ()

I've got 3 diagrams on the web site, all showing the approach from a different view.

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03g.htm

is intended to show the non-astronomically oriented reader what an angle from the ecliptic means - 11 and 32 degrees. I'll modify that graphic to date stamp the angles, as you've identified a possible point of confusions, Paul.

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm

shows the path of the 12th Planet as viewed from Earth, from the current time until it is positioned to zoom throught the Solar System. These points are date stamped.

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03y.htm

is a diagram showing the point of passage of the 12th Planet as it passes between the Sun and the Earth.