link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5ebbf3$sld@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 18 Feb 1997 04:33:39 GMT

In article <5e8h8n$qn4@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
> Yes, an explosion - one that looked just like a nuclear
> explosion, caused by the catastrophic disintegration of the
> 50 meter asteroid, by aerodynamic stresses as it plunged
> through about 8-10 kilometers altitude. ... The meteor
> remains have been tentatively identified as microscopic
> bits embedded in trees and in the soil - this small meteoroid
> was VAPORIZED by the blast that it created.
> jscotti@LPL.Arizona.EDU (Jim Scotti)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
At least we agree that it was an explosion. Please justify your explanation that the explosion was caused by a large meteor that VAPORIZED as it positioned itself just above the ground level. The cause of this vaporization? Historical evidence that meteors vaporize just prior to impact? What type of instability would be inherent in a meteor, yet allow it to travel through space, experience extreme high heat upon entry into the Earth's atmosphere, yet arrive intact at the surface of the Earth where it would THEN explode?

We await your explanation with baited breath! But we predict you'll fail to address our request for an explanation. Run and hide, Jim!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])