link to Home Page

Tholen Caught DOCTORING Hale-Bopp Images! - 3

Article: <5eckqi$t7p@sjx-ixn6.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Tholen Caught DOCTORING Hale-Bopp Images! - 3
Date: 18 Feb 1997 16:19:30 GMT

Check out what this web site has to say! A professional has caught Tholen in the act! Confirms something the Zetas have been saying all along!

http://www.pe.net/~minnie/drath.html

I am not the average citizen. I am an Artist well-versed in digital mediae, as the computer is used in almost all of my imagery, and have a rather intimate knowledge of rendering capabilities and tendancies. ... What I would like to address here are the two images labelled as "REAL" and "FRAUD," both showing very similar images of HB before a cluster of bright stars, more in the background. ... Both images were touted as being from the same source photo by the debunkers, on the following criterion:

[snip]

3] The "FALSE" photo is an astronomically-acceptable image. This was said by the debunking committee themselves .... Just as I noticed by sight that the images were out of line, I noticed something else: a barely-discernable fingernail crescent in the midst of the star mass of "REAL," just above and to the left of HB .... As I said, this crescent outline is barely discernible, so as an Artist, I made it my duty to make it more visible for comparison in case you want to look for yourself - and I hope you do. To do this, I focused in on the cluster itself. ... One of the most difficult things to do is to hide a seam. For one thing, the process of selecting a portion of an image is not quite perfect. While selections can be "Feathered" (making the edges gradually less transparent for better blending) this has it's ownflaws. For one thing, the mathematics a computer uses are rather rigid, often resulting in one edge getting better attention that it's opposite. This may result in a left/top border being more/less attended than the bottom/right. This may have caused the seam. Another factor to take into account is contrast. A flatly-toned image pasted into an image of varying tones will show edges more sharply in areas of higher contrast, less so in areas of less contrast. For another, in the example of "REAL" and "FALSE," PIXELS COUNT! These are relatively low-resolution pics, so a few overlooked pixels (such as those in the border of a poorly-selected area) can make a VAST difference.

[snip]

D.A.Rath
doctordave@llv.com