link to Home Page

Re: Nancy/Zetas

Article: <5efais$9g7@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy/Zetas
Date: 19 Feb 1997 16:43:08 GMT

In article: <5e84v9$c4o@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> If the crust stays put, then how did evidence of equatorial
>> and polar climates get mixed in, in the same time period as
>> the mixed magnetic pointing of the lava beds? Its clearly
>> the CRUST THAT MOVES!
>
> You seem to be confusing your time periods here, Nance.
> Continental plate movements occur on a much longer
> timescale than magnetic pole revrersals, and much, much
> longer than basic climatic changes like ice ages.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

I again quote the studies reported by Velikovsky. The plants found in association with coal seams in Antartica and Spitsburg, Norway are WITH US TODAY! Not plants from millions of years ago. Evolution-wise, they are todays flora.

Earth in Upheaval, pp 111 & 46 & 44, Shifting Poles

All other theories of the origin of the Ice Age having failed, there remained an avenue of approach which already early in the discussion was chosen by several geologists: a shift in the terrestrial poles. If for some reason the poles had moved, old polar ice would have moved out of the Arctic and Antarctic circles and into new regions. The glacial cover of the Ice Age could have been the polar icecap of an earlier epoch.

The continent of Antarctica is larger than Europe. It has not a single tree, not a single bush, not a single blade of grass. Very few fungi have been found. Storms of great velocity circle the Antarctic most of the year. E.H. Shackleton, during his expedition to Antarctica in 1907 found fossil wood in the sandstone. Then he discovered 7 seams of coal. The seams are each between 3 and 7 feet thick. Associated with the coal is sandstone containing coniferous wood.

Spitsbergen in the Arctic Ocean is as far north from Oslo in Norway as Oslo is from Naples. Heer identified 136 species of fossil plants from Spitsbergen. Among the plants were pines, firs, spruces, and cypresses, also elms, hazels, and water lilies. At the northernmost tip of Spitsbergen Archipelago, a bed of black and lustrous coal 25 to 30 feet thick was found. (Spitsbergen) is buried in darkness for half the year and is now almost continuously buried under snow and ice. At some time in the remote past corals grew and are still found on the entire fringe of polar North America - in Alaska, Canada, and Greenland. In later times fig palms bloomed within the Arctic Circle.