link to Home Page

Re: EXPLOSIONS - the Zetas Explain

Article: <5ehr3c$7bo@dfw-ixnews9.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: EXPLOSIONS - the Zetas Explain
Date: 20 Feb 1997 15:37:16 GMT

In article <5efns3$3cu@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> The photon, which is responsible for electromagnetic
> phenomenon (both light and magnetism) has no mass.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Your mistake is in assuming that a single particle controls these phenomena. Light and magnetism are most certainly NOT controlled by a single particle, nor is light controlled by a single light particle, as we have explained, nor is magnetism controlled by a single subatomic particle.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <5efns3$3cu@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> I'm saying heat *is* matter in motion. Nothing is being
> created, rather the energy of motion is being moved about.
> It can be locked away as the potential energy in chemical
> bonds. ... How are an infinite supply of your heat particles
> generated by something like friction?
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
How is it that you can allow YOURSELF to tap into something called "stored energy", thus resulting in heat during friction, but you can't grant us the same liberty? Is this because we're alien, and you're human? Is it because you're losing this debate and can't admit it? You can't even explain how the chemical bonds are releasing "stored energy" during friction, but give yourself this way out!
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <5efns3$3cu@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> No, the question is: how and why does alchohol's freezing
> differ from water's? You gave a charming prose description
> of particles behaving in certain ways as water freezes. I'd like
> to see the same thing for another liquid, say alchohol. Why
>the difference? Any difference?
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
They differ in the composition of their atoms, and the composition of the molecules they form due to bonding. If the atoms in the mix are such that bonding is ephemeral, the mix does NOT form solids but remains a liquid, no matter how heavy the atoms may be. Thus liquid mercury.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])