link to Home Page

Dale Gombert Censorship

Article: <5eogp0$k7t@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Dale Gombert Censorship
Date: 23 Feb 1997 04:24:00 GMT

Subject: Dale Gombert Complaints
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 22:06:14 -0600 (CST)
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com (Nancy )
To: postmaster@ix.netcom.com
CC: zetatalk@zetatalk.com

Please notice that in all my postings to sci.astro.amateur, sci.astro, of which Dale Gombert is complaining about, that I AM DEBATING JIM SCOTTI, WHO HAS RESPONDED TO ME REPEATEDLY ON SCI.ASTRO. Is Jim Scotti likewise unwelcome? His credentials are below, as they were included in todays postings. Is the subject not about astronomy? On sci.astro we see today a long running thread on how blacks are 63% of the welfare load, and other such irrelevant topics. There is NO complaint that these threads are unwelcome, nor do they cease!

Dale Gombert's complaints are not about irrelevant postings, they are due to his personal opinions and censorship! A frequent thread on sci.astro is the question - Should sci.astro Be Monitored? In other words, it’s NOT monitored!

Message: 3
To: saquo@ix.netcom.com, postmaster@ix.netcom.com
From: Dale Gombert <dwg5400@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Hale-Bopp THEN and NOW