link to Home Page

Re: 12th Planet - any photos ?

Article: <5f2rn7$lub@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12th Planet - any photos ?
Date: 27 Feb 1997 02:32:07 GMT

In article <5er5ii$ks8$1@mark.ucdavis.edu> Jedidiah Whitten writes:
> What kind of light illuminates your planet, if not sunlight? ..
> Something is camouflaged by being of the same color as its
> background. Since the night sky is more or less black, and
> your planet is red, how can it be camouflaged?
> ez049941@boris.ucdavis.edu (Jedidiah Whitten)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Due to the lack of many particles in the light spectrum that you are used to associating with what you call LIGHT, components that emerge from your sun and the stars that stand out in the night sky, you would tend to gloss over the 12th Planet. To you, who are accustomed to focusing on intense white light, the 12th Planet is in the background just as the blackness of space is in the background.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <5er49d$3b8@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
>> 1. the composition is not the composition of reflecting
>> sunlight, but is almost exclusively in the spectrum you
>> would call red light. Thus you will do best if you filter
>> FOR red light, and by this we mean filtering OUT all
>> but red light.
>
> Well, our eyes see red quite well. Witness the red appearance
> of Mars, and certain stars. A second magnitude red stellar
> object would be plainly visible, if not altogether unmistakable.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
You think of your planet Mars as a red planet only because it reflects light particles in the red spectrum, ALONG WITH THE OTHER LIGHT COMPONENTS YOUR SUN CASTS ON IT. The 12th Planet's red light is NOT due to reflecting sunlight, but due, as we have repeatedly explained, to its own glow. It was called a Brown Dwarf, when first discovered by the IRAS team in 1983 and called Planet X, as an object that is a failed star or sun. In this regards this is an apt term for the 12th Planet, as it has a slow burn that gives this traveling planets its own heat and light, reflected through the deep rifts in its oceans and scattered through its atmosphere.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Check the web site for more details, in pages off the Science section at:

http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s00.htm

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
ZetaTalk: 12th Planet Glow

Humans are aware of heat and light being produced together - fire, the Sun, and elements heated until they glow. Humans are also aware of light being produced without heat, as with fireflies or minerals that are phosphorescent. And of course, there is heat without light, close at hand as in 98.6 degrees. The 12th Planet has both heat and light, generated from within its core. Life on the 12th Planet, which is inhabited by a large hominoid indistinguishable from humans other than by its size, experiences continuous day. Life that has evolved there does not sleep, but rests. The light is diffused in the atmosphere, and returns to the land surface, but emerges from the core to interact with the atmosphere only via the surface of the deep oceans, which cover the majority of the planet's surface. You may equate this to volcanic activity, where the Earth has numerous places both above ground and under the oceans that ooze molten lava. Just so the 12th Planet has places where the molten and churning substance in its core escapes to the surface.

Fires such as go on in the center of suns do not only proceed full bore. Why would they? Do you not have a fire within you that is maintained at a steady temperature? Do you not find that the fire in your fireplace can be slowed by adjusting the damper? Humans do not understand what is occurring within the Sun, a combustion of sorts that ignited because of the pressure of elements following the big bang, during the congealing period. The Sun was not born, lit. It lit as compression continued to the point where a product of subatomic particle collision did not dissipate, but accumulated, and the degradation of this substance is what you are viewing and feeling in your sunlight. This is a simplistic explanation for a complicated process. The 12th Planet has a similar process ongoing within its core, but being composed of heavier substances than your Sun, this process is slowed. You can equate this to mixing medicine into food, rather than taking it directly. This is tolerated because the incident or rate of medicine reacting with a taste bud is reduced, or slowed.

On the 12th Planet, the heat released diffuses in all directions, so the surface of the planet is warm but not hot. Your feet would not blister, but they may feel cool in places where the rock strata do not provide a good passage for heat, should you visit that planet. Light only escapes the core where what is essentially volcanic activity under the water occurs. Of course, this would occur if there was volcanic activity on the land surface of the planet, but there is little land surface, and this long ago hardened. Volcanic activity would not be on the surface of the Earth, either, should her proportion of water to land be increased. Water is pooling in the low spots, and the low spots have less hardened surface mantle as a barrier. Thin places break, and give release to the pressure from the churning molten core. The oceans of the 12th Planet, therefore, have places where diffused light is rising, and other places where the oceans would appear to you much as your own do here on Earth.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com
http://www.zetatalk.com
http://www.zetatalk2.com