link to Home Page

Re: TUNGUSKA

Article: <5f726d$d52@dfw-ixnews4.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: TUNGUSKA
Date: 28 Feb 1997 16:47:09 GMT

In article <5f2hap$2qa@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neills writes:
> Strange that the mining and farming activities in the area
> prior to the Tunguska event didn't set off the methane,
> isn't it? Since the blast pattern shows trees lying
> horizontally away from an epicenter, and since there was
> no central crater, the blast had to have been an air burst.
> A large scale methane explosion from underground would
> have blown a huge crater, and all the trees in the area would
> probably have been launched into the air (burst from below).
>
> Methane explosions in the air? Who's reported airplane
> explosions? References, please.
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

The most recent reports of unexplained "explosions" in the air came within the half year, in 1996 I believe, off the coast of Scotland. His the papers, and all witnesses were alarmed and thought an airplane had exploded. This was not the case. Also, Florida, which experienced a number of booms (air masses clapping as underwater plate adjustments create air pressure differences in the atmosphere over water), has begun to also experience flashes.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Greg, you dummy! Did they have an industrial center right on top of the area that was flattened by the blast? It's a forest! Here's the scenario:

  1. Grassy fields with roaming mastodon herds pooping all over the place.
  2. Pole shift, moving the crust so that this area moves into the polar region
  3. Volcanoes in nearby Pacific Rim explode, dumping heavy dust over marshy fields
  4. Deluges dropping ocean water picked up during the hurricane force winds soak the dust layers
  5. Dropping temperatures freeze the soaked dust, trapping the rotting crud underneath
  6. Thousands of years pass
  7. Earthquake causes break in the frozen dust cap over the methane pool that has formed
  8. Pool of methane rises, escaping, and WOULD have dissipated into the atmosphere, but
  9. Spark, perhaps from lightning, causes methane to ignite.

(End ZetaTalk[TM])