link to Home Page

Re: BIZZARE WEATHER CHANGES

Article: <5fa287$68t@dfw-ixnews3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: BIZZARE WEATHER CHANGES
Date: 1 Mar 1997 20:06:31 GMT

In article: <E6B21I.Fvy@world.std.com>
> For example, right now we are coming up toward the end
> of the current "Interglacial warm period", i.e. approaching
> the beginning of the next Ice Age. How do we know this?
> Because Ice Ages have come and gone with some regularity,
> and the length of the warm periods is known. The average
> length is around 10,000 years, and we have gone 11,000
> or more into this one. ... According to an article in I believe
> May, 1990 in Scientific American, there are three known
> astronomical cycles that scientists think should have
> something to do with the comings and goings of Ice Ages.
>
> One is a cycle .. with a period of something like 40,000
> years .. with a 26,000 year period .. with a period of around
> 105,000 .. So we can expect another Ice Age to be coming
> along relatively soon, in geological terms.
> sphinx@world.std.com (SPHINX Technologies)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
This is nonsense, and is predicated on the assumption that the Earth DOES NOT experience the poles sifts that her geography is screaming loudly exists! Was modern man around to take measurements during those periods mentioned? Utter theory versus the reality that Velikovsky compiled, from the many scientific studies that had been done by others, demonstrating that cataclysmic changes happened to the Earth every 3,600 years on the average. The thought that the Earth experiences such trauma, the last during the Jewish Exodus so that YOU ARE DUE for another any time now, is too terrifying to contemplate.

Ice ages are nothing more than the record left in a crust that shifted TO the polar regions, and then shifted back on a subsequent pole shift. Why does Greenland have so very much ICE, when it is no farther north than Alaska or most of Canada? Does this not go hand in hand with the flash frozen Mastodons found in Siberia, with buttercups and grass in their stomachs? Greenland was the pole, and shifted south, dragging Siberia north. For those who say the crust cannot shift over the ocean of liquid magma the plates ride upon, we would suggest a simple examination of the many earthquakes that are doing just that! If it moves a little, it can move a lot - same premise. If it moves in a local area, it can just as easily move worldwide - same premise.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Some existing ZetaTalk on the subject.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
ZetaTalk: Wandering Poles

The wandering poles attest to prior pole shifts but don't give a true picture, as many times poles situate over oceans or land that subsequently submerges, areas unexplored by modern man. Humans measure the significance of pole shifts by their variance from today's poles, where in fact the measure should be from the pole's placement prior to the shift. What is termed a wandering pole is mankind's best efforts to trace the placement of the poles, dating the record in hardened magma which captures the moment's magnetic alignment. The Ice Ages, occurring over northern Europe and America, are also written records of when poles were situated over those spots. Pole shifts can be as slight as a few degrees or close to 180 degrees, the most extreme case.

This finds the records of where the North and South Poles have been, in the main, essentially close to their position at present. Mankind is missing at least half the record, those former poles which are now under water, but the pattern would not look much different with these missing pieces added. Human written and verbal history will not serve man well in preparation for the forthcoming pole shift, as a shift as devastating as this one will be has not occurred even within the past 50,000 years. Even The Flood was merely the result of two minor shifts, back to back - one to displace the South Pole so that partial melting and softening started, and the second to break and drop the suspended ice into the ocean.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com
http://www.zetatalk.com