link to Home Page

Re: 12th Planet - any photos ?

Article: <5fd6jn$sgb@sjx-ixn11.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: 12th Planet - any photos ?
Date: 3 Mar 1997 00:39:19 GMT

In article <5f751d$ph8@pollux.cmc.ec.gc.ca> Greg Neill writes:
> For something a few or a few dozen AU away, there would
> be an obvious shift against the background stars in a period
> of just a few months. It could not possible maintain this
> bee-line path towards the Earth without making course
> corrections. Is your planet being steered Nancy?
> ynecgan@cmc.doe.ca (Greg Neill)

Who said it was a few dozen AU away? The Zetas never got badgered into giving its current distance, during all Lamont Granquist’s attempts. The distance specs that ARE known, to me, are the Zetas statement (below) that the second focus, the Sun's dark twin, is 18.724 times as far away as the distance from the Sun to Pluto, and the Zeta statement (below) that the 12th passes through the Solar System in 3 short months, end to end, during one of its passages.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
ZetaTalk: 12th Planet Orbit

The 12th Planet's path is elliptical, making a long flat circle around its two gravitational masters, your Sun and a body you cannot see. The Sun's alter ego in this matter is not an object on your sky maps, but for the purposes of calculating the 12th Planet's orbit, you can assume it be have the same mass as the Sun, and to be at a distance that allows the curve of the ellipse to smooth to an essentially straight line between the two orbital foci. The 12th Planet's travels are not unlike a train on parallel tracks, where the train is on one side of the tracks going in one direction, and on the other side coming back. It will surprise you to know that the second foci is not that far away. Since it rivals the Sun in mass, the assumption would be that your astronomers would know about it. However, being dark, they stare past it and think it space. To use multiples of the distance from your Sun to its farthest known orbiting planet, which you call Pluto, this foci is from the Sun 18.724 times as far away. ...
(End ZetaTalk[TM])
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com
http://www.zetatalk.com

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
ZetaTalk: Entry Angle

While it is out in space the 12th Planet moves slowly, but increases speed rapidly as it comes close to one of its two foci. When the 12th Planet is passing your Sun it is moving rapidly, the time spent within your outer planet Saturn's orbit a mere 3 months. It zips by. ...