link to Home Page

Re: Nancy then and NOW (2)

Article: <5fhl74$1f6@dfw-ixnews8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy then and NOW (2)
Date: 4 Mar 1997 17:13:08 GMT

In article <MPG.d838e9b1d07575b98968f@news.connect.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
> This is a quote in part from your web page at
> http://www.zetatalk.com/science/s31.htm
>
> "The 12th Planet pulls down and away from your Sun only
> at the last minute. This is reflected in time as the last 9.7
> weeks or 68 days. This is reflected in distance as 1.2598
> times the orbital diameter of Pluto, or two and one-half
> times the distance from your Sun to this farthest known
> planet which you call Pluto. Up until that time it is on an
> 11 degree angle from the Earth's orbital plane."
> scopedr@connect.ab.ca (Paul Campbell)

Paul, you've done it again! You honey you! Found another point I need to clean up. That last sentence should be be removed as the change in orbit is explained in the paragraph just above the one you quoted. See if this (below) is a better wording. Perhaps I should also link folks to the Path graphic at

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03h.htm

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
ZetaTalk: Entry Angle

... Thus, when it gets to its maximum speed, entering your Solar System, it bends in toward your Sun, after having veered outward slightly, and thus the angle is not 11 degrees it assumes upon its long journey approach from Orion but approximately 32 degrees. ... It is at this point, essentially, that the 12th Planet is closest to the Earth, as with the angle of entry into the Earth's orbital plane being 32 degrees at this point, the 12th Planet essentially dives up through the Earth's orbital plane and quickly passes on.

The 12th Planet pulls down and away from your Sun only at the last minute. This is reflected in time as the last 9.7 weeks or 68 days. This is reflected in distance as 1.2598 times the orbital diameter of Pluto, or two and one-half times the distance from your Sun to this farthest known planet which you call Pluto. ...
(End ZetaTalk[TM])
All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@ZetaTalk.com