link to Home Page

Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet

Article: <5fmosj$302@sjx-ixn3.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Orbital Elements for the 12th Planet
Date: 6 Mar 1997 15:46:27 GMT

In article <5fib57$dll@hepo.cc.lut.fi> Mika Yrj|l writes:
>>The most fascinating explanation of this mystery body, which
>> is so cold it casts no light and has never been seen by optical
>> telescopes on Earth or in space, is that it is a giant gaseous
>> planet, as large as Jupiter and as close to Earth as 50 billion
>> miles.
>> saquo@ix.netcom.com
>
> Your 12th planet was supposed to be hot? Would you mind
> deciding if it is hot or cold?
> myrjola@hepo.cc.lut.fi (Mika Yrj|l{)

Mika, I was quoting an article, not the Zetas there. In the early 1980's, when the search for Planet X was intense based on perturbations long noted in the outer planets, there was SPECULATION on what might be causing this. When the IRAS team discovered a body in 1983 and the Washington Post reported on this discovery, there was a lot of SPECULATION on what this might mean. You're quoting one of the speculations, which ran all over the map, not the Zetas. The point is that SOMETHING WAS OUT THERE, and was found, and then the NASA cover-up began.