link to Home Page

Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)

Article: <5fspjs$fom@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)
Date: 8 Mar 1997 22:35:40 GMT

In article <MPG.d8b271743891073989691@news.connect.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
>> Paul, you've done it again! You honey you! Found another
>> point I need to clean up.
>> saquo@ix.netcom.com
>
> We are no longer supposed to think of the 12th planet as
> coming straight towards us on it's long journey in towards
> the solar system. Instead she now only refers us to her path
> as seen from Earth as being the only truth concerning the
> path of the 12th planet. As a reminder, this is what Nancy
> is retracting:
> scopedr@connect.ab.ca (Paul Campbell)
>
>> "The 12th Planet pulls down and away from your Sun only
>> at the last minute. ... Up until that time it is on an 11 degree
>> angle from the Earth's orbital plane."
>> ZetaTalk[TM]

Hey Paul, want to be a proofreader? You're really good at this! I'm serious. I've got half a dozen proofreaders and the job is only offered to those of proven worth. You're there! No pay of course, they do it for the honor.

In article <MPG.d8b271743891073989691@news.connect.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
>> ZetaTalk: Entry Angle
>> Thus, when it gets to its maximum speed, entering your
>> Solar System, it bends in toward your Sun, after having
>> veered outward slightly, and thus the angle is not 11
>> degrees it assumes upon its long journey approach from
>> Orion but approximately 32 degrees.
>
> Oops..You should rewrite that as well, by removing the
> reference to the 11 degree angle and the long approach from
> Orion. The actual path started near the Orion/Eridanus
> border. It did travel through Orion but then moved up into
> Gemini and then over into Taurus. It only passed the 11
> degree mark on it's way.
> scopedr@connect.ab.ca (Paul Campbell)

Well, it should be rephrased. "after having veered outward slightly, and thus the angle is not the 11 degrees it assumes upon its long journey from Orion or the temporary lift to the ecliptic it assumes prior to moving into a retrograde orbit, but is approximately 32 degrees." How's that?

In article <MPG.d8b271743891073989691@news.connect.ab.ca> Paul Campbell writes:
>> The 12th Planet pulls down and away from your Sun only
>> at the last minute. This is reflected in time as the last 9.7
>> weeks or 68 days.
>> (End ZetaTalk[TM])
>
> Nancy has not yet posted maps of the path as seen from Earth
> for close in part of the 12th planets journey as her map stops at
> the "approach to passage".
> scopedr@connect.ab.ca (Paul Campbell)

Help me out here, Paul. The reason I had that graphic state, originally, that the last point on the path was "Point of Passage" was because it seems to me that IS where folks will find it in the last days. It passes between the Earth and the Sun. Look at that scary diagram at the Point of Passage diagram

http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03y.htm

If someone were standing on Earth, looking at the approaching red monster roaring in, would not the angle from Earth STAY THE SAME?