link to Home Page

Re: TUNGUSKA

Article: <5g959f$8pp@sjx-ixn5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: TUNGUSKA
Date: 13 Mar 1997 15:08:31 GMT

In article <5ftg7i$gac@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
>> The accumulation of methane occurred under a dome of
>> permafrost that covered a HUGE region.
>> ZetaTalk[TM]
>
> Once again, the explosion was highly localized - not spread
> out over a large area as you describe.
> jscotti@LPL.Arizona.EDU (Jim Scotti)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Your micro-focusing again, an odd tendency of astronomers, we find. Odd, when they look out at the breathe of the sky! The explosion may have been localized, but the burn was NOT. How could witnesses have stated they thought they were looking at a type of Aurora if it was localized?
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

In article <5ftg7i$gac@news.ccit.arizona.edu> Jim Scotti writes:
>> The flash of light you've misinterpreted to be a meteor flew
>> from southeast to northwest, exactly back along the path
>> of the prevailing westerlies where a methane wick has been
>> stretched.
>> ZetaTalk[TM]
>
> And exactly in the way that a meteor descending into the
> atmosphere would appear. Last time I checked, the wind
> tends to blow from west to east, not from south to north.
> The observations are of a bright meteor.
> jscotti@LPL.Arizona.EDU (Jim Scotti)

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
What are you saying here? You're losing your perspective due to losing the argument. Quite understandable, it happens to many humans. It's not so much losing to a woman with a high school degree, it's losing to those damn aliens! A humbling, though discombobulating, experience.

The methane is picked up by the prevailing westerlies, and blows EAST. A spark on the eastern edge of the methane wick send the flame BACK TO THE WEST, from the upper reaches in the east to the source of the methane in the lowers strata in the west!
(End Zetatalk[TM])