link to Home Page

Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)

Article: <5gidrd$24k@dfw-ixnews12.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy )
Subject: Re: Nancy Now and Then (2)
Date: 17 Mar 1997 03:29:49 GMT

In article <MPG.d930d3a8e3189d8989697@news.connect.ab.ca>Paul Campbell
writes:
>> "Point of Passage" .. IS where folks will find it in the last
>> days. It passes between the Earth and the Sun. Look at
>> that scary diagram at the Point of Passage diagram
>> http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03y.htm
>> saquo@ix.netcom.com
>
> Yes indeed that diagram is very scary. The scary part is that
> you've got Orion on the wrong side of the Sun.
> scopedr@connect.ab.ca (Paul Campbell)

I did, Paul, when I first put it up, and found Orion behind the Sun on May 15, 2003, but Taurus and Aries slightly to the RIGHT.

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
Orion is very close to being DIRECTLY behind the Sun, but the 12th is in a retrograde orbit at the time of passage. Thus, it comes in slightly to the right of the Sun. Your inspection is very helpful, however, as there ARE some errors in that diagram that our emissary, Nancy, would not easily recognize. At times it takes hours, spent while she draws diagrams and mulls it all over, for her to gain a basic understanding necessary for us to relay a point. Thus, there are errors in that diagram that YOU could recognize and comment upon, and help your fellow man in this regard.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Lord knows THAT's true. I've heard from a very nice gentleman via e-mail who's trying to help me pin down the angle at point of passage. 32 degrees as it enters the Solar System. Then it comes in the general direction of Earth on a line that puts it between the Earth and Sun, but also zooming up OVER the Earth. Then, even though it's moving from Saturn's orbit, that distance away, to the Earth in 6 weeks, it's also in a retrograde orbit so might have a slight curve.

So what would that look like from the Earth?