link to Home Page

NANCY and Suicide Cults - NOT

Article: <5htrcp$6ii@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy)
Subject: NANCY and Suicide Cults - NOT
Date: 2 Apr 1997 14:44:41 GMT

In article <5hhdis$c73@freenet-news.carleton.ca> William Demmery
writes:
> the kind of crap which has been associated with the deaths
> of 38 gullible people and their lunatic leader.
> ag997@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (William Demmery)

I noticed that any number of level headed folks pointed out that

  1. the Heaven's Gate crowd was looking to be spirited away and castrate themselves 20 years before I ever discovered the net
  2. folks like Shramek and Art Bell are the ones who associated aliens with Hale-Bopp
  3. the noise about the purported gigantic size of Hale-Bopp was made by NASA and JPL

So I won't repeat all those arguments. However, I'd like to point out that:

ZetaTalk DOES NOT advocate looking to be rescued by aliens. Quite the opposite, they stress that the Earth and human society are in human hands, and that humans hoping to be rescued are remaining spiritually infantile, children.

ZetaTalk also DOES NOT advocate denial of sexuality. Quite the opposite, they stress that they have included this goodie in the hybrids whose genetics they are responsible for engineering, and within the bounds of responsible sexual expression, are quite liberal.

ZetaTalk DOES NOT describe rigid, emotionless, highly structured lives as being a higher plateau. Quite the opposite, they state that the hominoid life form is highly valued during the development of immature spirits as it creates a high degree of interaction. Read what the Zetas have to say about organized religions and all the rules they promulgate. ZetaTalk would consider a rule oriented society like Heaven's Gate to be leaning to the Service-to-Self, not Service-to-Other.

ZetaTalk DOES NOT advocate giving up in despair when learning about coming earth changes. The ZetaTalk pages point to the Troubled Times pages in dozens of spots, leading folks who read about the coming pole shift to practical solutions for their safety and quality of life concerns.