link to Home Page

Latest ZetaTalk FORGERY

Article: <5ib31n$irp@sjx-ixn8.ix.netcom.com>
From: saquo@ix.netcom.com(Nancy)
Subject: Latest ZetaTalk FORGERY
Date: 7 Apr 1997 15:15:03 GMT

Please note that the FORGERY below is NOT from me! Major clue in the Message ID which is NOT Netcom's domain.

From: saquo@ix.netcom (Nancy)
Newsgroups: sci.astro
Subject: Re: Have made contact with Zetans!!
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 1997 01:43:33 GMT Organization:
Netcom Message-ID: <3346fc2c.34205413@news.zippo.com>

On Wed, 02 Apr 1997 22:33:47 -0600, Mike Bagneski
<mbagneski@sprynet.com> wrote:
>Hi all!
>
>I know that this is probably hard to believe, but I have made contact
>with the mighty Zeta Reticlulosis!

That's Zeta Reticuli, you bonehead!

>Well, actually, it isn't me, exactly.
>
>It's my cat.

IMPOSSIBLE!! It is not possible for for a household pet to channel for the Zetas! Only advanced beings such as myself can do so!!

>(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])
>You are as an amoeba to us.
>(End ZetaTalk[TM])

Well this is true, but they would never say this!

>(Begin ZetaTalk[TM])

... just plain nasty lies eradicated!

>(End ZetaTalk[TM])
>
>Well, there you have it. Straight from the kitty's mouth, so to speak.
>
>The deal is, I seem to be able to reconnect to them any time I want,
>just by getting Blossom to chew on that cable, so if any of you have any
>questions to ask these ultra-smart space persons, just post 'em, and
>I'll be glad to pass them along! However, under the circumstances, I
>doubt that we can be 100% sure of their answers.

I assure you, Mike, that the Zetas will be angry, very angry when they come to earth, and I show them what you have done!! You will be drawn and quartered, and subjected to an extensive anal probe!!!! And I will take imense pleasure in feeding you to the Gnarler-beast myself!! May you flesh rot from your bones!