link to Home Page

Re: Planet X/12th Planet Distance at Present

Article: <6ghcn8$fp2@dfw-ixnews5.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Planet X/12th Planet Distance at Present
Date: 9 Apr 1998 02:44:56 GMT

In article <6ge0kn$onh@pmgm.Stanford.EDU> John Ladasky writes:
> If it's *farther* than Pluto, then it can only appear *smaller*
> than 2.37 arc-seconds.  This is hardly a *diffuse* object that is
> difficult to spot.  The farther away it is, the more it must
> resemble a pinpoint.

I'll answer that attempt to confuse a diffuse glow of a relatively
nearby object with the intense central pinpoint surrounded by a
diminishing halo of light that comes from distant stars by a quote from
the Zetas from the Troubled Times pages at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03l.htm

The 12th Planet looks like the fading remains of a dying star, and does
not have the pinpoint of brightness of a star. Although the 12th Planet
at present is a magnitude 2.0, astronomers should include objects up to
a magnitude 10 in their image capture. The image capture results should
be passed through a red filter, as most equipment is calibrated to
locate the pinpoint brightness of stars, rather than a diffuse glow.

      The problem is that the normal eye, even when scanning a
      photo, would miss it as it is a faint blurr, rather than the
      pin point expected. Like the insect who camouflages itself
      against a similar background, and is not seen, this giant
      will be upon mankind before they realize they have been
      staring at it all along. Infrared works well, but requires
      equipment in the hands of few. Red filtering, aggressive
      red filtering, will bring it to the fore more than anything.
                 ZetaTalk[TM]