link to Home Page

Re: Planet X/12th Planet Coverup Mechanism

Article: <6gifc5$mvg@dfw-ixnews2.ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Planet X/12th Planet Coverup Mechanism
Date: 9 Apr 1998 12:36:21 GMT

In article <6gheut$5t3@pmgm.Stanford.EDU> John Ladasky complains:
> The "Zetas" know all this about American politics, but they can't
> give me the coordinates of the "12th Planet" so that I can look
> at it with my telescope and red filter.  I have received email from
> certain individuals who have said to me that the "Zetas" couldn't
> possibly be Nancy, that she really is "channeling alien voices."
> Care to reconsider that?

Consider the microphone they are speaking through!  Just as you can't
hear sounds in a high range through a mike that can't transmit them,
you can't get a concept via Nancy if she can't comprehend it.
Following is what they Zetas have said about the process, which is
telepathic conversation, not channeling.  See below for existing
ZetaTalk explaining that.  First I get the concept, then I put words to
it, then I play back to them the concept my own words give to me as a
proof reading check, then we edit if necessary, etc.  Some concepts
that are new to me take days of chatting for me to sort out.  And just
as I cannot speak Greek, and therefore cannot relay to you what the
Zetas have conveyed to me in Greek, likewise I don't (with my high
school education some 40 years ago in Algebra and Calculus and Physics)
speak math well.  I can't put the concept into that "language" for you.

Regarding the coordinates for the 12th, which is coming pretty much
dead on right now, this is on the Variance page at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword03j.htm, a link off the Rogue
Planet TOPIC which I have been continuously referring to at
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword032.htm.  Between this (below) and
the Path diagram, also a link of that topic page, which shows where it
has been and will be going, you should be able to point your damn
telescope and red filter (filtering FOR red).

          RA 6.24 Dec 19.16 on December 1, 1997
          RA 6.32 Dec 21.57 on January 1, 1999
          RA 6.24 Dec 23.45 on January 1, 2000

(Begin ZetaTalk[TM] on the ZetaTalk and Telepathic process)
Humans are not by nature telepathic. Where some situations involving
strong emotion transport from one human to another, in general
another's emotional state is sensed more from their words and body
language and actions. There are cases where a close bond exists between
humans, such as from a mother to a child, and some situations of danger
or distress are sensed, at a distance. These cases usually receive a
great deal of attention, and are remembered distinctly by the
individual. This is because of their rarity.

Communications to our contactees include telepathic conversations,
which the contactee may or may not be aware of. Telepathic thought, for
humans, seems much like day dreaming. Thoughts just come into the
contactee's head. These conversations differ from day dreaming in that
they have a conversational element, and the contactee may think of
something outside of his personal knowledge. Each human we so speak to
is different. Some hear our voice, mentally, better than others. Some
cannot resist interjecting their own slant. Some pull the conversation
in directions desired. The overall effectiveness of the communication
is dependent on these and other issues. The effectiveness can also
change over time, becoming more or less effective. Our telepathic
message is understood by a contactee in their native language, if words
are involved. Long before the word is formed in their mind, however,
the concept is understood. Words may be the first external contact
humans have with a concept, but they are in fact the end product of the
conceptualization process.

Words are formed as a result of the human mind understanding a concept
and relating this to sounds humans emit under certain circumstances
such as grunts and sighs, or sounds objects make under certain
circumstances such as thuds or tinkling, and finally relating this to
sounds or symbols other humans have made when describing these
concepts. First comes the concept, then comes the symbol to describe it
- the written or spoken word. We communicate the concept to the
contactee and they provide the words. When they communicate back to us,
telepathically, they first think of the concept, which we get, and then
expand this in their own mind to the words that apply. Humans think of
communication in terms of words, as they anticipate having to
communicate to other humans. You are, as you say, hard wired to do
this, so you don't turn this off. The words a contactee forms in thei
r mind are not needed for communication to us, however. They are simply
so much excess noise, and we ignore them.

We, the Zetas, are using a different form of communication with our
emissary Nancy than was done, for instance, in the channeling for the
book Visitors from Within. Nancy has been willingly modified with Zetan
genetic material inserted directly into her brain. This allows her to
be more receptive to our telepathic voice. This has in no way changed
Nancy from her otherwise normal human form. She is as before. However,
she has additional talents, heretofore not a part of her talent spread.
(End ZetaTalk[TM])