link to Home Page

Re: Planet X Cover-Up: Rationale?

In article <3ADE0A18.D59CD6F7@earthlink.net>, Michael L. Cunningham wrote:
>Nancy Lieder wrote:
>> The irrationale.
       ^^
It was "rationale" in the original post. What does that make you Michael-boy?
What about "propaganda-trickster", ring a bell?

>> The masses of these outer planets are not “measured”, they are estimated
>> or computed!  They’ve been computed BASED on their orbits and the
>> perturbations they caused upon each other.  Taking ALL of that into
>> account, there still was an unknown factor causing perturbations.  If
>> tweaking the weight of the outer planets explained those perturbations
>> away, then why, for centuries, did astronomers conclude that a LARGE
>> mass was out there perturbing them?  Something larger than Pluto, when
>> it was discovered, which is why the search continued.
>
>Because they didn't have computers back centuries ago? The search ended
>when NASA computed that there were no unknown perturbations.

Sorry Michael-boy: computers only make math-calculations /faster/.

>> Why did NASA and JPL go about looking for this large mass?  Are they
>> dumb on math?   Didn’t they play with the model, adding a bit of weight
>> here or there to see if this addressed the perturbations?  ALL those
>> astronomers, over the centuries, did not play with the model?
>
>You are (and the Zeta voices in your head) dumb on math by your own
>admissions.

Listen to the question Michael:
Why did NASA and JPL go looking for a large mass ?
Why Michael, why?

Indeed: masses of planets are computed from their orbits: duration of their
local year, their distance from the sun, and the influence of nearby planets,
mix in some gravity-laws and he-presto: the weight comes out somewhere.

But we all know where you play on Michael-boy, don't we: the people don't
following the rationale, who are therefore susceptable to your bullshit.

>> Planet X when away because it was found, and like the President in the
>> movie Deep Impact, when he finally gets around the telling the public
>> about what’s about to mess up their day, who “didn’t want to tell you
>> until we had a solution”, they have been stuck on that point. They have
>> no solution, and meanwhile they don’t want your messy panic, so please
>> just continue to pay your taxes and don’t question their silly
>> explanation of where Planet X when to.
>
>Explain a planet that only exists in your mind? You refused to
>acknowledge

It was sighted multiple times already. But I guess you want to believe the
system that killed JFK (a.o.)? Good luck, you'll need it!

>Hale-Bopp as a comet even when telescopes were set up on the sidewalk in
>front of your apartment. What's your problem Nancy? We're willing to
>come there again and show you there is NOTHING where you say "Planet X" is
>at! Come on Nancy! We're willing if you'll come out for a look!

You can't see it with small scopes, Magnitude 10 appr? But that is the
point isn't it. Gee man, you /are/ boring.

Jos