link to Home Page

Re: Recent Planet X Sighting???

In Article <9bp8f4$9va$1@news1.xs4all.nl> Jos wrote:
> In article <6dOD6.300$og1.10604@read1> Steve Havas wrote:
>> It's right THERE, right out in the plain OPEN for anyone to see who
>> has access to a telescope at a half decent OBSERVATORY.
> Were you able to get a shot at it (already)?, love to see that!
> Or maybe a drawing made behind a scope?
> I wonder what would happen if amateurs spot it without a doubt...
> but I guess it's all pretty simple: they just say it is something
> benign, and deny they ever said what they did in these NewsGroups

The Zetas are avidly awaiting the "alternative explanation".  If it's
claimed to be a "benign" comet, then it should proceed according to the
ephemeris, which it won't.  It will proceed according to the path given
by the Zetas.  If they claim it's a nova, or a brown dwarf at a
distance, then it should stand still, which it won't.  The alternative
explanation will come forth when enough folks have looked, at
observatories (which ALL can't have temporary pipes in place so the
scope can't be pointed toward Orion) and have seen the object.

So lets get LOOKING, folks!